The professional, well qualified, highly skilled staff are Riverside Childcare’s greatest resources.
- The owners of the nursery also own an additional successful nursery within another Local Authority.
- There are two managers, both of whom are working towards a degree in Childhood Practice.
- All rooms are overseen by experienced supervisors.
- Early Years Practitioners and Modern Apprentices provide a rich, creative and challenging environment.
- There is a designated Additional Support Needs Co-ordinator to ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
- The cook produces nutritious, well balanced meals following national guidance.
- All employees are carefully selected and PVG checked prior to appointment and are registered with the Scottish Social Services Council.
Riverside Childcare is committed to investing in the continuous training and development of staff to ensure that our exceptionally high standards are maintained.
Our children have drawn our Staff, please click on each image to find out more information about each Staff member.